2/21/2013

Happy Birthday!

Hello everyone,

Today my daughter turns 21!  I can't believe how fast the years go by, our kids grow up way too fast :(  Her father, sisters and I want to wish her a very happy birthday filled with many blessing and may all her dreams come true.

I would like to share with you the birthday card I created with the help of Arlene from Butterfly Kisses Designs.  She has a great tutorial in creating this card and many other projects.










I cut my card using the Cricut cartridge "Art Philosophy" from Close To My Heart.  The papers are from G45 "Ladies Diary" and the swirl crystals are from Prima.  The border punch is Martha Stewart and the distress ink is Walnut Stain from Tim Holtz. Hope you like my card, please free to leave a comment, thanks.

Until next time,
Ana

1 comment: