4/06/2013

Birthday Card

Hello friends,

For some, spring means warm weather, more sunshine and everywhere you look things are blooming.  While for others it means runny nose, sneezing and allergies galore.  That's my oldest daughter, poor thing, thankfully there are pills and injections lol.  Well another thing or rather someone who is shining and blooming is my youngest daughter who just celebrated her 15 birthday...WOW, I feel old : (  The good thing is I keep creating and making beautiful things for each of my daughters, which they love and cherish.  Here is the birthday card I made for my baby.  She likes things that are rare, unique not ordinary.  I guess being an April Fool's Baby has something to do with that, lol. So right away I thought about the "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" Collection from Graphic 45.  That described her perfectly!











I cut my card into a 5 inch circle and placed a 5 1/4 inch scallop circle on top.  I fussy cut all the elements and borders.  The borders are glued down with pop dots.  I inked all the edges with black soot distress ink.  The crystals and phrases that are on the 15 tag are from Prima.

Well there you have it, I hope you enjoyed my creation.  Would love to read your comments.  Hope you all have a great day.

Until next time,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment