4/02/2013

"My Life Art Tag" - Inspire

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a great Easter.  I finally finished my tag...thought I wasn't going to be able to upload it at my blog (always way behind).  I have to start getting my mojo going lol.  I have noticed that at least in my case if I take breaks between creating, my creativity slows down and I get stumped in trying to come up with new ideas.  The more I create,whether its tags or a layout the ideas keep flowing in.


This is what I came up with for my tag.  I chose to stay with the same word as Natasha and Mistra. On all my tags I glued them on chipboard to make them sturdy.  The paper collection I used is "Beautiful Moments" from Carta Bella.  The journal tag, large flower and crystals are from Prima.  The alphabet stickers is from Echo Park Paper "Times and Seasons".


I distressed the edges using Tim Holtz distress tool and inked the edges with walnut stain distress ink.  The eyelets are Making Memories.  The smaller flowers and ribbon I got at a craft store.


I hope this gets your creativity going.  Make sure to stop by Natasha and Mistra's website to get more inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by.


Until next time,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment