8/28/2014

Butterfly Mini Album

Hi everyone,

For most of us school has started and we are trying to get back to our normal
routine after the summer vacation.
Most of us have hectic lives from getting the kids to school,
running errands, going to work, etc.
Sometimes we just need a break...and what better way
than to scrapbook (at least for me lol) and create,
whether it's a layout, mini album or home decor.

Today I'm sharing a fun mini album.  This mini can be perfect for 
photos that you might have of a family get together, 
birthday party or just a random group of photos that 
you want to keep in small one album, (hint: perfect Christmas gift).

This mini is created with just four pieces of chipboard and
it actually fits seventeen photos, can you believe it!
Of course you can add as many photo mats you want inside
the pockets.

I made my mini in the shape of a tag.  All the edges of the chipboard
and papers are distressed with black soot ink from Ranger.







I cut out some designs from the paper pack cover onto my pages
such as the butterflies and small squares.




Here's my YouTube video I made on my "Butterfly Mini Album".




So let's take some time to ourselves and create this beautiful
mini album as a gift for someone or to place our own photos.

I hope you have enjoyed it and start creating!

Until next time,
Ana
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment