9/30/2018

Serendipity Album

Hi everyone,

What a fun day we had yesterday! I taught a group of lovely ladies this 
album I created featuring Bobunny's
Serendipity paper collection.  This paper collection is so gorgeous 
and fun to work with.  

On the cover I decorated with Serendipity Noteworthy die cuts and 
some chipboard frames.  I stamped a sentiment on the center
 and placed the floral die cut on top using 
some pop dots to give it dimension. I also used various
stamps throughout the pages of my album.



I distressed all the edges using Tim Holtz distress ink in Walnut Stain.



The colors and designs of this collection are so stunning and easy to work with.








I had such a great time teaching this class and 
I want to thank everyone who participated.  We all had a wonderful time 
making this album and I know it will hold
many beautiful memories in it. 

Thank you for stopping by, have a blessed day!

Until next time,

Ana
xoxo 

P.S. the binding of my album is from Kathy's patent binding system.  You can find it here


No comments:

Post a Comment