9/09/2011

Nasty Comments!

My habit of everyday is to go through my favorite blogs and check if there are new posts or layouts.  You can imagine my surprise when I read in Natasha's blog, moments-of-tranquility, how some scrappers leave comments to discourage her from creating beautiful pages. I don't know why anyone would try to put another person down, what do they get out of that! I just want to say that Natasha's work has inspired me in so many ways, from trying new techniques to making my own flowers. Thanks Natasha for sharing such gorgeous layouts, please don't let those ignorant comments stop you from doing what you love to do. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words. Fortunately, there are so many wonderful people like yourself to make others feel good about themselves. THANK YOU!! Many hugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete