4/18/2013

"Prima Design Team"

Hello all, hope you're all doing well.  I'm super excited and nervous today because for the first time I'm participating in a Designer Team contest yay : ) !  Prima is looking for new designers 2013-2014.  It's a great opportunity to be able to showcase my creations and push myself in designing great projects...push myself!...who am I kidding, scrapbook is my PASSION since my youngest daughter was born.  I know there will be many super talented people out there competing and I feel blessed to be a part of this, hopefully many more to come.  I just felt it was my time, at this moment that I will be fortunate enough, for others as well as for myself, to showcase my work.  

Prima has always been my favorite company, mostly because of the beautiful flowers...of course having three daughters wouldn't have any influence on that right lol.  I just love sticking a flower on all of my projects...and with their crystals...all I have to say it's a must have on your stash. 

So before I show you what I created make sure to check out their blog for details on the contest.  Here is the link http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2013/03/primas-annual-design-team-call.html


Project #1
Together - Altered Canvas








Project #2
Memories - Mini Album







Project #3
Time - Chipboard Album










There you have my three projects, wish me luck.  I hope you like them, please feel free to leave a comment.

Until next time...take care,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment