12/19/2013

Carry-On Travel Mini Album

Hello,

I'm back to post another mini album for Kathy's contest that I did using Kathy Orta's tutorials from Paper Phenomenon.  I had lots of photos from all our site seeing expeditions throughout Puerto Rico and I chose the Carry-On Travel mini album tutorial to showcase them.  I loved the small flaps and pockets that this tutorial has and knew right away that all my wallet size photos, which I love to print out, would fit perfectly in it.  I showed pictures of our adventures through two caves here in Puerto Rico and the others were of our trip to a lighthouse in Rincon and of our walks by the shore in Aguadilla and Aguada.

The rules for the contest are in my previous post and you can also read them at Kathy's web site Paper Phenomenon.

Here are some photos of the mini album.







Here's my YouTube video.



Thank you for watching my video, I hope you enjoyed it and please vote for me.  Please leave a comment on my blog.

Until next time,
Ana
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment