12/22/2013

Keepsake Box and Mini Album

Hello all,

Wow, have I been busy getting together all my photos for my albums.  Thanks to Kathy's contest from Paper Phenomenon I have forced myself to finish making her wonderful tutorials, print my photos and display them inside the mini albums. Well, I wouldn't say forced because I enjoy making Kathy's album so much I practically have at least 11 albums done plus over 6 that I have given as gifts lol.

Kathy's contest is running until today so if you are participating you must hurry.  You can check out the rules for the contest at Paper Phenomenon.

Once again I have another finished album I want to share with you guys.  I have chosen Kathy's tutorial called "Keepsake Box and Mini Album".  For this album I have placed photos of family get-together and snap-shot moments that I wanted to remember.  It also has photos that my family has emailed me since I live far from them and they know I want to be caught up in their every day lives.  I truly love this album...it was suppose to be given as a gift but I kept it...shhh don't tell anyone lol.  This album has at least 140 photos believe it or not!

The following are some photos of my album.







Here is my YouTube video.




I hope you enjoyed my video, thank you for watching.  Be sure to check out all the other participants at Kathy's blog Paper Phenomenon.  They all have great talent and ideas that can inspire you to create. Wishing everyone good luck,

Until next time,
Ana
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment