12/16/2013

Moments

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a great day.  We are nearing the holiday festivities and I have to confess that I haven't bought any gifts yet : (  I am very late this year, I did make some mini albums that are for gifts, so I guess that should count for something lol.  Well I hope you all are doing better than I am on being prepared for the Christmas holidays.

As promised here is a layout I made of my girls.  The pics were taken at my nieces wedding, what better way of my girls letting me snap photos than a wedding.






I hope you enjoy my layout, please leave a comment and let me know what you think.  Thanks for visiting me today!

Until next time,
Ana
xoxo

Products I used:

"Miss Caroline" My Mind's Eye paper collection, 
Title & Journal tags, Frame
Ranger Distress Ink "Walnut Stain"
EK Success border punches
Tim Holtz "Grungeboard Shapes"
Tim Holtz Tickets
Bazzill Basics "Thread"
Prima "Gems"
I made the large flower at top left hand using EK Success Retro Flower punch
Stamp My Mind's Eye
Bazzill Basics Medium Pink and white flower lower right hand side
Prima Teal Flower
Deco Art Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment