1/21/2014

My Girls Layout

Hi everyone,

As promised, I hope to be writing more on my blog and sharing with you layouts and cards that I have created.  Today I want to show you a layout I made of my daughters, husband and I. Since I like to use 3D embellishments and handmade flowers I display my layouts in shadow boxes throughout my home.  I arrange my frames in groups of three on the wall with other home decor along the sides here and there.  Every couple of months or so I like to change the layouts in the frames to more recent ones that I create.














For the chipboard embellishment I used black enamel acrylic paint and after it was dry I sprayed it with shimmer mist, Perfect Pearl.  I really loved how it came out.  I also used the mists on the doilies and the flowers.

Here's a list of products I used:

Papers: Engraver, Prima and Far & Away, Teresa Collins
Distress Ink: Ranger Walnut Stain
Paint: Folkart, Plaid
Perfect Pearl Mists: Ranger, Perfect Pearl, Heirloom Gold, Forever Red
Flower Punch: EK Success Retro Flower
Chipboard embellishment: Dusty Attic
Eyelets: Making Memories
Metal Flower: Prima
Gem Swirls: Prima
Flowers and wooden leaves: Prima
Doilies: Walmart

I hope you like my layout and please leave a comment.  Have a great day!

Until next time,
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. I love the vision that you have coordinating all the elements on this layout. Simply beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope it inspires you to create more.

      Delete