1/20/2014

Quick Hello

Hi bloggers,

CHA is over but did you have a chance to check out all the great products from your favorite companies?  There are so many things that I have added to my wish list...that I can't wait for it to get to my scrapbook store so that I can start creating!

Here are some of my favorite picks:

Teresa Collins -

Daily Stories, Hello My Name Is... and Save the Date. All three collections have beautiful papers and embellishments and Basically Essential is a must have, love the stencils!!

My Mind's Eye 

Now & Then, very fun and cheerful collection and Lost & Found Record It, love it to make Valentine projects and cards.

Simple Stories 

DIY, love all the pockets, tags and envelopes you can decorate any which way you want with their small embellishments! The Homespun collections is great for a mini album of time spent with family : ) It makes me feel happy!

Prima

What can I say, love all their new flowers...and the Stationer's Desk is a beautiful collection, love it! Cartographer is also a great collection.  I also love all the embellishments from Ingvild Bolme.

Tim Holtz

Where to start!! I'm drooling over the mini distress inks, the layering stencils and the Sizzix Frameworks!! I must have them, that is all I'm saying.

Graphic 45

Botanical Tea and By The Sea are both such a lovely collection!

Fancy Pants

Love their Artist Edition brag books and wooden phrases.

Pink Paislee

Switchboard is a great collection for a teen mini album, very chic!!

These are some of my wish list products.  There are so many great companies out there with fantastic products that I can't possibly name them all but you can check out YouTube videos of CHA 2014. I enjoyed looking through the videos and seeing how the companies decorated their booths with layouts and home decor.

That's all for today, hope you have a great one,

Until next time,
Ana
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment