4/23/2014

My mini for Mother's Day

Hi scrappers,

Hope everyone had a great Easter.  This month is almost coming to a close
and Mother's Day is just around the corner
so we better start creating some quick handmade gifts for mom.  
Whether it's a card, home decor or a mini album it will be loved 
by the person you give it to.

Today I have a small mini album that would be 
perfect for this occasion. The best part is that we can create it 
from scraps we have and it's fast and easy. So gather all your 
scraps of paper, flowers, embellishments, etc.
and start creating.

I used scraps of card stock, chipboard and pattern paper 
that I had left over from other projects I created to create this mini album.






I distress all the edges of the chipboard and papers with Prima's distress
 tool and inked it with distress ink (black soot).







Here is a video I made of my mini album.




I hope you enjoyed my mini album.  Please leave a comment and happy scrapping!

Until next time,
Ana
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment