2/05/2015

Friend

Hi all,

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I just can't believe 
how quickly time goes by.  I want to share with you 
a card I had made a couple of months ago
(the truth is I forgot to post it on my blog :/ and to top it off
I just snapped one photo of the card 
before giving it to my friend).

Oh well, in an effort to show you my card at different angles I opened it on picture 
manager on my computer and crop it down to give you a closer look.



I mixed and matched different papers to create my card.
The bottom portion is an older collection from Prima, sorry I can't recall 
the name.  


The large flower and the friend stickers (Lyric collection) is also from Prima.


The banner I cut out from the sheet of paper (Love Me - My Mind's Eye)
and pop it up with 3D foam dots.  The banner with the brad is 
also from My Mind's Eye and the brad is from Prima.


The top portion of the card and brad is from My Mind's 
Eye - Lost & Found 3.

I placed a doilie at the top part of my card as well as my tag.
The top of the card has an opening where I inserted the tag.
I placed the small flowers at the corners, I bought them from a local craft 
store as well as the butterfly.
All my edges are distress with walnut stain ink.

I hope you enjoyed my card and please feel free to 
leave some comments.

Until next time,
Ana
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment