2/08/2015

Nautical Mini Folio Album

Hi all,

Valentine's Day is coming up and my daughter asked me
if I can make a mini album that she can give her boyfriend. Lucky
for her she let me know what she wanted at the beginning of the
year so I had plenty of time to start on it and be able to
find the right papers since she wanted the album to have a nautical theme.

I knew this was going to be a challenge for me
because in order to create I have to find a paper
collection that makes me happy just looking at them lol.  Let's just say that
if I love the paper I'm using on an album my creativity
sparks and I'm able to come up with lots of ideas in
decorating my pages.

As it turned out I found the perfect paper collection from Carta Bella
called Ahoy There.  It's all nautical just like she wanted
and the colors are vibrant as well as the stickers.
I also picked up a couple of different papers from
different companies that went well back with the paper pack.

The end result is a fabulous mini folio album that my
daughter loved as I'm sure her boyfriend will too.

Here are a couple of photos and my YouTube video.














This mini album hold up to 85 photos can you believe it!!  I so enjoyed making
it, hope you like it so please leave some comments below and
follow my blog as well as subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Thanks for watching.


Until next time,
Ana
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment