5/30/2015

Graphic45 Contest

Hello,


Graphic45 is having a contest and they are giving away $75 worth of their
goodies to one lucky winner, keeping my fingers crossed :)
Here is the layout I created.
For this layout I used the collection Couture, love the design 
and colors this paper line has and the embellishments are simply beautiful.  

Here are some photos of my layout.









I so enjoyed making this layout and love how everything came
together.  I'm going to display it up on one of my shadow box frames I have
in my living room.  I hope you like my work of art and please leave a comment below.
Be sure to follow me on my blog and my YouTube channel for more of my creations.

Don't forget to check out the details about the contest on the link below.


Until next time,

Ana
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment