2/14/2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I want to wish you all a happy Valentine's Day.  Today I would like to share with you some valentine cards I made for my husband and daughters.

I like mixing up different papers and embellishments that go well with each other.  The papers are from BasicGrey and My Mind's Eye.  The sticker is from Bobunny and the border die cut is My Mind's eye.  The flowers are from my local fabric store so I don't really know which company they are from and the border punches are from EK Success.


The sticker that says love is from BasicGrey and the letter stickers are from Bobunny.  The small tag is from My Mind's Eye.  I distressed the doily and the paper edges with distress ink "fired brick" from Tim Holtz.




I hand made all the larger flowers on all three cards with a flower punch and bending each petal using the tweezer tool from EK Success.  If you would like to learn how to create the flowers be sure to stop by Moments of Tranquility, my friend Natasha has step by step tutorial in making them.





That's all for now, I hope you like my cards.  Please feel free to leave a comment.  Thank you for stopping by.

Until next time,
Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment